Better Statcounter

Friday, February 10, 2023

Fifty Books Challenge 2023!

 

imgur

Art by ButterflyBooksCo

Tempus fugit, even in the 2020s it seems a bit different. But this year marks the THIRD anniversary of this blog! There was 2020, 2021, last year and now here we are!

Same rules as usual: I don't count books I've read before, and I don't count books I don't finish.

I've been fortunate enough to have my readership be bigger than ever, and I'm incredibly grateful to all of you, including you, you here reading this right now! I've also added a FAQ page which hopefully clears some things up, especially for new readers.

WELCOME TO THE NEW FIFTY BOOKS CHALLENGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book-It '23! Book #26: "All About Me! My Remarkable Life in Show Business" by Mel Brooks

  THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING SOME SEASONAL EXTENSIONS ! ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER I HAVE A FAQ POST NOW! LOVE AND THANKS TO ALL MY READERS! The al...