Better Statcounter

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Introducing the Fifty Books Challenge!

imgur

So on my old, still active blogs, I used to review books.

I had a lot of fun doing it. It was called the Fifty Books Challenge.

I started in 2009. The last year I did it was 2015 and I stopped about halfway through and didn't pick it up again.

UNTIL NOW.

My leisure time is different now. A good portion of the reading I currently do isn't for a book I can review on this platform. I don't know for sure if I'll make it to fifty, or have time to document all of them. But it's a goal and I'm going to try.

That's part of what this blog is about! My old blog sites where I posted reviews are sadly abandoned places (even though I still check in and keep active, although not with the frequency I once did). This new venture is a way to keep the project active.

Why? Because I absolutely loved doing it, I miss doing it, and it's a great way to talk about books I've read.

So welcome to the new Fifty Books Challenge!

I'm holding my old rules: I don't count books I've read before, and I don't count books I don't finish. I can't promise any kind of regularity, but I can promise that I'll do my best to stick with it.

WATCH THIS SPACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book-It '23! Book #26: "All About Me! My Remarkable Life in Show Business" by Mel Brooks

  THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING SOME SEASONAL EXTENSIONS ! ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER I HAVE A FAQ POST NOW! LOVE AND THANKS TO ALL MY READERS! The al...