Better Statcounter

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Fifty Books Challenge 2022!

 

imgur

Picture by The City of Toronto on Flickr


We are somehow now in the THIRD year of this challenge! There was 2020, last year, and now here we are!

Same rules still apply: I don't count books I've read before, and I don't count books I don't finish. If you've ever wondered during a snarky review "Well, why are you reading it if it sucks?!" it's because if I don't finish it, it doesn't qualify for the challenge.

I do this challenge primarily because it encourages me to remember to make time to read new things for fun and also to make time to write about them. That said, I do like talking about books with other people.
IF YOU'RE READING THIS BLOG, COULD YOU BE SO KIND AS TO SAY HELLO IN THE COMMENTS? NOT REQUIRED, BUT VERY NICE! Just a simple "Reading!" on any review would do. Thank you!

WELCOME TO THE NEW FIFTY BOOKS CHALLENGE! WATCH THIS SPACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book-It '23! Book #26: "All About Me! My Remarkable Life in Show Business" by Mel Brooks

  THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING SOME SEASONAL EXTENSIONS ! ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER I HAVE A FAQ POST NOW! LOVE AND THANKS TO ALL MY READERS! The al...